addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Tim B.
user 13832560
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 7
"Bill! The neighbour's cow is loose again!"
"Madge, that is the neighbour!"
Dave
DavidLevine
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 26
Keep him. There's always room for a beef-shield.

This new town will be multicultural and he can always make a living pulling plows in the summer.

Bob R.
CountBob
North Vancouver, BC
Post #: 35
Besides, if you ditch this character, we're going to miss out on a whole bunch of laughs.
I won't, for instance, get to refer to the bad guys as "bullfighters".
A former member
Post #: 195
I could see the humour that the character will bring. I'd love to keep him.

If any characters disagree him being there, then he could just gore them to death. Any characters with 1 hp ought to keep his opinions to himself.
Tim B.
user 13832560
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 8
Okay, my character has been submitted. He's a Dwarf Knight who specializes in slowing and knocking down anyone silly enough to try to run past him.
kellen
user 14189543
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 1
This is Kellen, and I want to play the charamatic Bard Hendriticus. Are you ready for the face melting guitar solos that will be unleashed upon our enemies.

p.s. I just figured out how to use meetup, this is a pivotal moment in the history of the Internet.
Tim B.
user 13832560
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 9
Bob, while I could make the occasional Thursday, they are also bad for me.

PS What are the stats on a bard-silencing fish? smile
A former member
Post #: 199
Welcome Kellen.

Dave and Bob, would it be possible to outfit my paladin, Hester, with a short sword, great sword, and spiked plated armour?

:^p And why didn't anybody tell me that we could do 2 handed attacks with a long sword?
Bob R.
CountBob
North Vancouver, BC
Post #: 36
Welcome Kellen.

Dave and Bob, would it be possible to outfit my paladin, Hester, with a short sword, great sword, and spiked plated armour?

:^p And why didn't anybody tell me that we could do 2 handed attacks with a long sword?

No, you can't have spiked plate. You get 100 GP to equip with, and it would cost more than that.

Plate: 50
Greatsword: 30
Short Sword: 10

This only leaves you 10 GP, I've tentatively stuck in a couple of javelins at 5GP apiece, this would give you something to throw if need be. If you have other preferences, let us know.

As for doing 2-handed atacks with longswords:

- people usually use a shield in their off-hand (or off-hand weapon if they opt for 2-weapon abilities)
- I'd guess it never came up
Dave
DavidLevine
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 28
This is Kellen, and I want to play the charamatic Bard Hendriticus. Are you ready for the face melting guitar solos that will be unleashed upon our enemies.

p.s. I just figured out how to use meetup, this is a pivotal moment in the history of the Internet.

Pivotal Indeed. Hendriticus is on deck for the next campaign.