addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 7
I'm looking to borrow a few good games for my tournaments @ this years GottaCon. (http://www.gottacon.c...­) I have 1 copy of Through the Ages, and I need 3 more, I have 1 copy of BSG and I need 2 more, and I have 0 copies of Game of Thrones 1st edition and I need 2. IF you have any of these games that you are willing to bring to GottaCon or Have me bring to use as Tournament Games I would be greatly appreciative. If I get the information soon enough I can purchase the correct number of plastic sleeves, so that your games will be adequately protected while we play them. Hope to hear from you all.