All receive 212 xp
Eldeth receives 5 renown, all others receive 3 renown
Anthony T.
user 12694411
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 36
Happy New Year to all!

Bob,

I have attempted to total Hagan's xp and renown points.
I have re-worked Hagan as a second level cleric and now he not only speaks dwarven but is dwarven! Probably guilt by association.
Totalling the xp and renown points
I get 1537xp and 30 renown points. However, the first communication here way back suggested that Hagan had 1167xp and 19 renown points at the start of these notes. If I add these to the subsequent totals I get 2706xp and 49 renown points.
Having been looted Hagan lost his nifty chainmail but kept the rest of his equipment (all mundane)? Not sure what we picked up for loot since the incident-of-which-we-never-speak.

Anthony
778-988-3725
Bob R.
CountBob
North Vancouver, BC
Post #: 16
Happy New Year to all!

It's quite likely that the totals you get are correct, Anthony. I'm in the process of updating everything, so I'll have to do an audit of all the totals. In the incident of which no one speaks, the characters lost all their weapons (mundane or otherwise), all their money, and the nifty armour. None of the equipment was lost.
Anthony T.
user 12694411
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 37
I dont know if you have had a chnace to look at Hagan mark II. If you would want to stick to Hagan as appearing on the card from encounters and then level him up I can do so. He is, from memory, a Kord worshipping war and storm priest. I dont think he has his feats delineated yet. I would also like to fudge his values a bit but not a deal breaker if you want to keep them as is (I also dont recall them verbatim - but I can look at the encounters web site if necessary).
Thanks,
Anthony
Bob R.
CountBob
North Vancouver, BC
Post #: 17
Session of Jan 5:

Ea, Hagen, Quinn, Bharash, Lilli, Thorn, Eldeth

All get 160 xp and 3 renown.

Eldeth found armbands and a hammer (both magical) and a bag of coins (600gp)
Bob R.
CountBob
North Vancouver, BC
Post #: 18
Session of January 12:

Ea, Quinn, Hagen, Bharash, Lilli, Eldoth, Thorn

All receive 114 xp and 3 renown. Eldoth is carrying the bag of coins, which has 400 gp in it,
the split still needs to happen.
Dave
DavidLevine
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 6
Got all of it, except Ea's Feat. Gave him Diabolic Soul, which includes extra power Diabolic Transformation; useful if he ever gets hit by a crit. What are the odds?

Thunderwave is now only by staff or wand, not a spell according to the Compendium.
So if you want me to change his non-magical staff to an expensive Thunderwave staff, then I will.

Advise if I have missed his proper feat and I'll fix it tomorrow.
Bob R.
CountBob
North Vancouver, BC
Post #: 20
Excellent! Thanks for the help, Dave!

I've got a whole bunch of sleeves all ready for the new, improved, cards.
Justun C.
user 13813461
Richmond, BC
Post #: 1
Wow you guys really like D&D!!

Hmm I've played descent and found it alright.. will come by maybe this wednesday or the next!
Anthony T.
user 12694411
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 38
Excellent work on the PCs, kudos to Dave!
The miniatures were a nice touch, especially the dayglow lizards, much enjoyed. Again really apppreciate Bob's DMing under dangerous and difficult circumstances, of course we PCs never make your job any easier with our creative interpretations of the rules.

Se my comments on the meeting for ideas on speeding up the game due to number of players.