addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Dave
DavidLevine
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 16
Bharhash & Sya should message me regarding their new level 3 powers ASAP.

Otherwise I will choose "+4 to Medieval Agrarian History" as a custom skill for both of them.
Final printout is tomorrow.

Thank you, wink
Dave
Bob R.
CountBob
North Vancouver, BC
Post #: 32
Session of Feb 16:

Cowboy Thorn, "Stonewall" Bharash, Gunnery Sargeant Ea, Hagen the Inaccurate

Eldoth the Deathless, Dr. Sya, Merric, and new arrivals Wil and "The Masked Wizard"

xp - yes (how many xp doesn't much matter any more)

treasure - TBA

3 renown for all characters who showed up, Thorn earned an extra 3 for his performance.

Dave and I will confer regarding renown for his party.

Tim B.
user 13832560
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 4
LOL! Loving the nicknames. Maybe I shouldn't check this board at work.
Dave
DavidLevine
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 20
Experience Awarded to Sya, Eldoth, Malaggar, Merric, Quinn, and Wil takes them to 2489.
Both major and minor quests were fulfilled, as the gate was saved and the beast destroyed.
A former member
Post #: 198
Due to temp work, that was only semi-confirmed on Sunday night, I think that I won't be able to make it out for this coming Wednesday night.

If the group wants to play Wil for more shielding, then that'll be great. It's up to the group. That being said, I'd appreciate it if somebody else besides Kellen would play him. Nothing against you, Kellen, but I just wish that more thought would go into each move. Even Klingons think about their moves. If nobody else wants to play Wil, then Kellen can take control.

Take care.
Dave
DavidLevine
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 27
Due to temp work, that was only semi-confirmed on Sunday night, I think that I won't be able to make it out for this coming Wednesday night.

If the group wants to play Wil for more shielding, then that'll be great. It's up to the group. That being said, I'd appreciate it if somebody else besides Kellen would play him. Nothing against you, Kellen, but I just wish that more thought would go into each move. Even Klingons think about their moves. If nobody else wants to play Wil, then Kellen can take control.

Take care.

Holy Mackerel! Wil would be missed.

Hope you can make it for the crescendo next week, when the fate of the Keep is decided and you all live or die by your wits and the luck of the dice.

More than usually, I assure you.
Anthony T.
user 12694411
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 43
Enough of these mundane matters, Hagan the Inaccurate indeed! Where's the Pizza thread? Hagan might not be able to hit the broad side of a Behemoth but by God (Tempus that is), he can sure hit a pizza!
Kirby
ECreelov
Group Organizer
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 89
I've been saving my daily powers for the pizza.
Dave
DavidLevine
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 33
I've been saving my daily powers for the pizza.

There had to be some reason ...

cool