The Boiling Point TEA Party PAC, NE Tarrant County, Texas Message Board › Senators to replace. Judge evaluations by attorneys, Family Court only.

Senators to replace. Judge evaluations by attorneys, Family Court only.

Marie H.
user 9096941
Group Organizer
Keller, TX

I do not understand how a judge can still get such a high rating when his associate judge has such dismal ratings.  Does that mean that the judge is getting more jury trials because no one would trust him/her after meeting and trying to work with the associate?  I know of one case, my good friends, where that was the case.  An attempt to get a fair trial from a jury. Or, just thank you's from the attorneys for the court appointments etc.

Former Secret Service Agent Dan Bongino: Obama Presidency is 'Worse Than People Know'

Former Secret Service Agent Dan Bongino once protect the life of President Barack Obama. But the incessant scandals of the administration pushed him to turn in his badge and seek Congressional office in Maryland as a Republican.
As ABC News reported about Dan Bongino, while attempting to discredit him:

Bongino, 39, is careful not to say too much about exactly what he saw and heard while protecting the president, but hints that “It’s worse than people know. They’d be shocked, scared, if they knew everything.”
“Being a Secret Service agent, I have an obligation not to disclose personal conversations and security details,” he told “But that doesn’t prevent me from speaking generally about foundational principles and the system of patronage and punishment I saw in the Obama administration.”

WRKO radio host Jeff Kuhner interviewed Bongino this week and he shared some insight into what he called the “dangerous” Obama administration. Bongino discussed the threat to Jeff Kuhner:

“No, don’t trust them with your civil liberties,” he continued, “They don’t govern, all they do is campaign, and everything to them is division capital. How do we divide people and not get them to vote for us but to get them to vote against the other guy. They’re doing it now with ObamaCare. The website broke – oh, it’s the website designer. It’s not the fact that the whole system was designed poorly, ObamaCare, and now it’s, uh, ‘the Republicans are doing it, they’re holding it up,’ it’s all nonsense. They don’t get you to vote for them, they get you to vote against the other guy.”

Bongino added, “The president has only gotten ahead because they managed to destroy the other guy’s reputation,” before giving examples of that tactic being used throughout Obama’s entire political career. This should give people some context for the IRS and AP/Fox News scandals.
Dan Bongino is running in Maryland’s sixth Congressional district and is an increasingly vocal critic of the Obama administration. Bongino served under three presidential administrations as a Secret Service agent. He is a currently a small business owner with his wife Paula, and father of two children.
WATCH the 3-Minute Video That Will Make Your Problems Seem Astonishingly Trivial
Life Inside the Bubble: Why a Top-Ranked Secret Service Agent Walked Away from It All. In his book, former Secret Service Bongino chronicles his 12-year tenure in the Bush and Obama Administrations and with the elite Presidential Protective Division. Sean Hannity said Life Inside the Bubble offers "a rare peek inside the DC 'bubble' which should be a wake-up call to every American."
Bongino writes, “A disturbing media narrative began shortly after President Obama’s inauguration that reflected poorly on the American people yet was entirely inaccurate. Despite any hard evidence, cable news outlets and prominent bloggers initiated a national conversation when they began speculating that President Obama had been receiving an unprecedented number of threats due to his race.”

CPS Steals Children for Profit - Your Tax Dollars in Action!
CBS 42 Investigation­

This youtube is a report by CBS 42 Investigation, Texas. The most damning evidence yet. This is happening here in your own backyard.  The driving force behind corruption in courts is always the same. GREED!  It is impossible to follow the money through the present system.  Judges pull a number out of thin air and call it a fine or fee using their policy.  Not the law. We tried to follow just one payment and the City Auditor, with five other employees helping, did not have a clue.  It was in a bundle somewhere and not defined.   Family Court Judges are allowed to operate with a "wild west" mentality. So what is happening in civil and criminal that we are not aware of.  Judge Sharen Wilson had years of terrible evaluations.  I will bring those up shortly. If watching this video does not inspire more legislators to join this cause, to head for Austin and make Abbott at least audit Tarrant County Family Court books, I am going to be shocked.  No one is safe from CPS.  If CPS has to destroy a family, a child, to get their 30 pieces of silver, so be it.  Guilt by association applies to judges as well as defendants.  If you stand by and don't speak out, you are just as guilty.  If you don't step up and have the integrity to run against a judge you know needs to retire and stop abusing anyone who comes into their court, court watchers included, then you are just as guilty.  Fortunately, there are a few good men who are willing to throw their hat in the ring and attempt do the right thing by Tarrant County families.  It is up to the TEA Parties across Tarrant to support judicial candidates against incumbents to make the change happen at the polls. Five freshmen went to Austin thanks to the TEA Party.  Time for the TEA Party to go to work on the "down ballot".

Marie Howard, President
The Boiling Point TEA
For PPC:
Jennifer Olson