addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Borg Message Board › Meeting up to put together costumes

Meeting up to put together costumes

Vishal S.
user 17505831
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hi everyone,
There are only a few days until the big Borg Halloween Mission pub crawl!  Be sure to check out the document linked in the Meetup event for tips on costumes, and let me know if you have any tips of your own you'd like me to add.
For anyone planning on using iHole for a hole-through-the-body effect (sounds like many of you!), please contact me and I'll get you a free version of the app for any of your iOS devices.
A few of us will be getting together on Wednesday evening around 7pm to put our costumes together.  If you're interested, please contact me for details.
In general, the Borgier the better, but feel free to join us even if you haven't spent days on your costumes.
See you on Thursday!