Our client is a Global Award-winning Leader. One of the Executive Vice Presidents has requested that we find an exceptional middleware professional with experience partnering with application developers to identify business requirements and experience working with developers to design/deploy enterprise-wide applications.
* Maintenance and set up of WebSphere environments on multiple platforms across the enterprise
* Deployment, administration and operational support of multiple environments for J2EE projects using WebSphere Application Server runtime
* Provide technical assistance on installations, upgrades, application migrations and support of WebSphere applications for QA and development teams for multiple projects
* Identify and resolve software or WebSphere problems/outages in any of the WebSphere related services
* Participate in performance analysis and certification of all WebSphere Application Server runtime environments
* Coordinate with IBM support teams for problem analysis and resolution
* 3+ years of experience in WebSphere administration using WAS 6.1 or 7.0
* Working knowledge of WebSphere MQ 6.1 or 7.0
* Ability to collaborate with application developers to identify business requirements and develop applications and deploy enterprise-wide.
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
We look forward to working with you in a private and professional manner. We ask the following of you:
* Resumes MUST be submitted as a Word document to [address removed]
Technical and Tech/Business Recruiting Since 1979