The Boston Amazon Web Services Meetup Group Message Board › Sr. Product Manager Cloud Technology Boston, MA or Santa Barbara, CA
We are working with a Cloud Technology company with global name recognition to help them add a Senior Product Manager to their team. The selected candidate can choose to be in the company’s Boston or Santa Barbara offices.
The Product Manager owns product line road-map, product feature set, internal and external product communication and internal product milestone achievement. This position will work closely with the Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Consulting teams. In this role, you will drive the development of projects including major product releases and business development opportunities. As a resident technical expert on this company’s products, you will work to develop new products and assist Sales in various stages of the sales process.
• Oversee product process involved from conception to release for all major and minor launches.
• Oversee and own the Product Requirements process while working collaboratively with key stakeholders to prioritize and validate technology, features, product direction and strategy.
• Research user needs using market research and analysis, direct customer feedback and user interaction.
• Manage end to end product strategies and life-cycles.
• Develop a deep understanding of the cloud computing landscape and identify key areas of competitive difference.
• Maintain initiatives to keep product line current and competitive.
• Participate in Sales calls and prospect/customer visits when necessary.
• Lead Engineering team through Product Requirements Documents.
• Create and execute Product Release Documents.
• Engineering: You will be directly involved with engineering on an ongoing basis and serve as a key stakeholder in many of the review and approval process inherent to software development.
• Communication: In this role, you will spend time presenting to wide ranging audiences, including internal stakeholders, webinars, trainings, customer visits, trade shows and industry events.
• Analyst Relations: You will be required to work with key industry analysts to put forth a positive message regarding the product line.
• Project Management: Many projects involving coordination among a diverse set up internal groups will be managed and maintained by you.
• Product Marketing: You will work closely with Product Marketing Management to divide and conquer nearly all duties involved with full spectrum product management.
Knowledge and Skills:
• BA/BS (preferably in business, economics or a related field); MBA preferred.
• 3-5 years’ experience Product Management.
• Background in software based product management, with virtualization experience a plus.
• Experience with planning and management of product launches.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Reference # 638712
We look forward to working with you in a private and professional manner. We ask the following of you:
• Resumes MUST be submitted as a Word document to Larry Kahn - LK @ NDT.COM
Technical and Tech/Business Recruiting Since 1979
BE SURE TO FOLLOW NDT ON THESE SOCIAL SITES: