The Boston Amazon Web Services Meetup Group Message Board › Architecture & Performance Recommendation Service on Amazon Cloud

Architecture & Performance Recommendation Service on Amazon Cloud

A former member
Post #: 11
Growth and change in organizations can put strain on applications to keep up with growing demand and usage. Performance problems may appear. You may be spending more time in fixing and maintaining the application rather than adding new functionality. Despite your spend on products and resources for managing your AWS servers, networks and applications, your business users still complain about the performance, usability and availability.

What you don't know, can hurt you!

Most often, performance issues are resolved by increasing the capacity of EC2 instances and other AWS assets as a quick fix solution. This may result into solving the issues temporarily, however adds to some of the challenges for IT manager, like:

1. Spend: Am I paying high fees as against my application needs?
2. Health: What's the health of my applications and infrastructure?
3. Availability: How do I implement high availability and disaster recovery?
4. Monitoring: How do I monitor round the clock performance of my application?
5. Optimization: How do I optimize my application performance?
6. Security: Are my applications/ business secure on cloud?

The Audit Process

First, we ask you to register with www.LantanaCloud.com. Lantana registration helps you get access to your performance analytics, related to spend and system health along with change recommendations. These recommendations are based on the past performance information.

Once the application has been reviewed, the data is analyzed, issues identified, and recommendations developed. The result is a comprehensive report and recommendations which provide you with a detailed roadmap. Our AWS experts will interact with you to understand the deployment architecture as well as some key incidents observed by Lantana. Based on all these insights, Lantana team provides you the performance audit report of all your AWS assets.

Detailed written report, and recommendations:

By understanding what the issues are, you can make informed decisions regarding next steps to address them and ensure that your applications run reliably and securely. You can choose to implement the recommendations yourself, or have Lantana experts implement for you. You can be assured that by following the recommendations you have taken the right steps to improve the performance, scalability or security of your application

For more information http://www.lantanaclo...­

Lantana Cloud