Re: [ccskiing-19] Skiing Next Saturday?

From: Marlene
Sent on: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 2:47 PM
Hi Mike, etc.
We thought of you as we were enjoying the amazing conditions at Windblown last Saturday.  Northfield is closed for the season, but Windblown should still be great. Waterville has advertised that they expect to have their North End trails open for next weekend, but I think Windblown has more snow.

From: Mike Barry <[address removed]>
To: [address removed]
Sent: Monday, March 25,[masked]:30 PM
Subject: [ccskiing-19] Skiing Next Saturday?

HI all,
It seems the season isn't over! Last weekend was great conditions across the region. I'm thinking of running a meetup to either Windblown, Waterville Valley or Northfield on Saturday, how many are interested in which one will help decide which location. It could be a great late winter ski!

Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Mike Barry ([address removed]) from The Boston Cross-Country Skiing and Snowshoe Meetup Group.
To learn more about Mike Barry, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe from special announcements from your Organizer(s), click here

Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy