Re: [ccskiing-19] Skiing Next Saturday? YES!

From: Andrea
Sent on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 7:50 AM
Hi Mike, I haven't done anything with this group yet but would absolutely go for a ski this Saturday.  I have been trying to rally some friends on my own with no luck so far.

I can drive from Jamaica Plain and take a few passengers, hoping for an early start (e.g. 8) and early-ish return (e.g. back around 5) as I have evening plans to get back for.


--- On Mon, 3/25/13, Mike Barry <[address removed]> wrote:

From: Mike Barry <[address removed]>
Subject: [ccskiing-19] Skiing Next Saturday?
To: [address removed]
Date: Monday, March 25, 2013, 11:29 PM

HI all,

It seems the season isn't over! Last weekend was great conditions across the region. I'm thinking of running a meetup to either Windblown, Waterville Valley or Northfield on Saturday, how many are interested in which one will help decide which location. It could be a great late winter ski!



Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Mike Barry ([address removed]) from The Boston Cross-Country Skiing and Snowshoe Meetup Group.
To learn more about Mike Barry, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe from special announcements from your Organizer(s), click here

Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy