addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Cross-Country Skiers Message Board › Let's Have Fun Getting to Next XC Season

Let's Have Fun Getting to Next XC Season

Mike B.
mikebarry657
Group Organizer
Arlington, MA
Post #: 6
Hi all,
My name is Mike Barry and late this winter Jack passed on the coordinator role to me.
Though XC skiing is my #1 way to get outdoors, I think I'm a lot like you all and don't let a lot of grass grow under my feet the 8-10 months a year it's "warm"! My particular warm weather passion is cycling, but there are so many other good ones.

So you will see me post some bike trips here - you all should feel free to post warm weather active outdoor things you want to do as well. All of you who were assistant organizers should still be in the same status.

So until winter lets hike the trail, or road, or water!
Mike