addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Cross-Country Skiers Message Board › Skiing Next Saturday?

Skiing Next Saturday?

Mike B.
mikebarry657
Group Organizer
Arlington, MA
HI all,

It seems the season isn't over! Last weekend was great conditions across the region. I'm thinking of running a meetup to either Windblown, Waterville Valley or Northfield on Saturday, how many are interested in which one will help decide which location. It could be a great late winter ski!

Mike
Matt
user 13852978
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 1
My name is Matt. I am looking for a ride on Saturday. I live near Inman Square in Cambridge.
If you can offer me a ride, my email is mgpdc1@gmail.com. It is possible that I could drive, but I strongly
prefer to get a ride from others if possible.