addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Cross-Country Skiers Message Board › Cycling Events - New Cycling Meetup Group

Cycling Events - New Cycling Meetup Group

Mike B.
mikebarry657
Group Organizer
Arlington, MA
Hi all,
I hope you are mamking it through the heat waves. I look forward to a cool day on the ski trail this coming winter! Until then you may have noticed that I (and some others) have been posting cycling trips to this XC Skier meetup site. Cycling and XC skiing seem to naturally compliment each other so this seems like a good thing to do to me. So feel free to keep posting cycling trips.

However I think a lot of members join a meetup group for a specific activity. I've recently taken over as the organizer of a cycling meetup group called Cycling Boston and Further Afield. So that I only have to post events in one place I'm going to shift using this site only for my AMC and person cycling trips. I've already made several folks I know of event organizers. Some are also AMC leaders. Check out the group and if you want to be an event organizer on this group let me know! The link is:
http://www.meetup.com...­
If you list a trip that is sponsored by the AMC you should note as such and also link to the club trip listing.

cheers,
Mike