add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Boston Social & Cultural Club Message Board › Beehive Friday 15th - drinks/dinner/music (South End)

Beehive Friday 15th - drinks/dinner/music (South End)

user 3055017
Boston, MA
Post #: 22
How about meeting up at the Beehive in Boston's south end Friday (6pm or later?) for drinks/dinner and music? I love to try new places and this one looks pretty good.. If there's interest, I'll post as a meetup

Music for Friday:
Romantic Early Latin Jazz Set: Gilson Schacknick Trio, 6:30PM - 8:30PM
Valentine's Day 3 Days of Lovin' featuring Wishes and Thieves: 10:00PM - 2:00AM

Winchester, MA
Post #: 16
Sounds like a great idea! But since most people have their settings to not receive messages when the board is updated, only a small percentage of people will see it. :-(
A former member
Post #: 92
I didn't see this until after the date. And, I missed the previous discussion topics, probably becuase of the group settings.

I would be interested in the nightlife events, live music, bar crawls or pool. Please post something like this as an event.