Connecting Wholesale Buyers and Producers of Local Food
The Sustainable Business Network of Massachusetts (SBN) is excited to announce its third Local Food Trade Show.
This event is sponsored by Northeastern University and the Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources (MassGrown). Our partners for this event are Northwest Atlantic Marine Alliance and Health Care Without Harm. The 2014 Local Food Trade Show is designed to facilitate connections and stimulate trade between local buyers and producers of specialty crop food products and includes expert panels on overcoming barriers to selling and buying local products, as well as open floor trading.
· 7:30am - 9:45am Set-up for Exhibitors
· 7:30am - 8:30am Registration
· 8:30am - 9:45am Seminar #1 (Buyer Seminar)
· 9:45am - 12:00pm Open Floor Trading
· 12:15pm - 1:30pm Seminar #2 (Producer Seminar)
· Optional lunch can be pre-ordered for $11.00 and will be available to pick up from 11:30am until 1:30pm
· FREE for Massachusetts and New England Specialty Crop Producers (See USDA definition here)
· $100 for All Other Exhibitors (Local Food Aggregators, Distributors, and Non-Specialty Local Food Producers)
· $25 for Attendees (Buyers and Others)
For more information, contact the Sustainable Business Network of Greater Boston.