addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Boston Sustainable Food Meetup Group Message Board › APOLOGIES - this Meetup Group is not for personal announcements or advertising

APOLOGIES - this Meetup Group is not for personal announcements or advertising

This message board is read-only.

user 6980975
Group Organizer
Waltham, MA
I apologize for the earlier solicitation from a Meetup Group member.

The Boston Sustainable Food Meetup Group is a place where members can find and discover events and activities having to do with food in the Greater Boston area.

It is NOT a listserv, and it is NOT a place to promote causes, events, opinions, surveys or other items, no matter how relevant the issue may be to sustainable food.

If you have an event you would like listed with this Meetup Group, please email me directly with the event info.

I have turned off the mailing list so that members can now not email each other, due to this violation of Meetup etiquette.

Members who post on our page, or otherwise try to contact group members for promotional services or issues will be prohibited from being a member of this group.

Mindy Harris  310-663-0054