addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Boulder Area Scala Enthusiasts Message Board › Boulder Scala Meetup

Boulder Scala Meetup

A former member
Post #: 7
Hello,

I'm Dustin Whitney. I founded and co-organize the New York Scala Meetup, and I spend a lot of time in Boulder, where the company I work for, Pellucid Analytics, is headquartered. I felt like the Boulder Scala scene could use a bit of a boost, so I got in touch with Daniel Spiewak and John De Goes from Precog, and asked if I could help out with the organization.

I got in touch with James Ward from Typesafe, and the two of us are going to give a couple of short talks in April. I hope you guys will join us and tell your friends!

http://www.meetup.com...­

Dustin