addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Boulder Area Scala Enthusiasts Message Board › Is this group still active?

Is this group still active?

James B.
user 10636144
Boulder, CO
Post #: 2
Does this group actively meet? I haven't been able to find anyone. Has anyone else had trouble connecting with this group, and is there anything we can do to revitalize the Boulder Scala group?
Kris N.
user 10254457
Boulder, CO
Post #: 1
I too have had difficulty finding anyone on the 3 occasions that I've attempted to attend this meetup. However, there's an excellent alternative - check out http://meetup.com/fro...­ ! This alternative meetup is run at my workplace, socialmedia.com, and thus far is off to a good start! Socialmedia is a scala/haXe/javascript shop with a major functional bent, so you can expect a lot of that from our meetups.