The Boulder Lisp Users Group Message Board › Proposal: Postpone Lisp meetup to 4th Thurdsay of this month.
So far, all of our meet-ups have been on the 3rd Thursday of the month, for no other reason than that was the timing of the first one.
I will be out of town this coming Thursday the 18th which is the 3rd Thursday of February. I'd be happy to still schedule it for then if everyone wants to meet then, or we could postpone it.
On that same note, in the future, if any regularly attending members would like me to accommodate their availability, I'll be happy to try to do that.