The Brentwood Glenn Beck Meetup Group Message Board › DC TRIP- "I can't leave until FRIDAY folks"

DC TRIP- "I can't leave until FRIDAY folks"

mishelle p.
mishelleperkins
Murfreesboro, TN
Post #: 52
Hi Yall,

We are trying to get the people interested in DC to talk to eachother about trip details. Rides and rooms are an issue for all traveling. Please feel free to use this section to solicite ride options for a Friday departure. I will also be forwarding people to this board from our Aug 13th Q&A session - so be sure to check it often.

Lee started a discussion thread earlier: check into this also -

www.meetup.com/Nine-12-Project-Nashville­/messages/boards/thread/7337031

Thanks,
Mishelle
Kurt P.
user 9969773
Murfreesboro, TN
Post #: 2
I can't leave until Friday after work. I get off of work in Cool Springs at 5 p.m. and can go directly from there to where ever in order to meet up with folks leaving Friday night.

My thought is that if we can't find enough people leaving Friday night to justify ordering a bus, then maybe we can all get together and take turns driving overnight. Maybe we could even rent a large van or R.V. to make the trip more tenable.

Some folks could sleep while others drive and we could all work in shifts.

Either way, I'll be there Saturday, even if I have to drive myself overnight and be a Zombie at the rally.

Keep in touch,
Kurt Potter

(Anyone, please contact me at one of these email addresses if you would like to chat about options for leaving Friday night.)
kurtgpotter@yahoo.com
kurt.potter@nissan-usa.com