addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Brisbane Dungeons & Dragons Meetup Group Message Board › Gold Coast D&D 4th Edition Newbies Group

Gold Coast D&D 4th Edition Newbies Group

Dan
ryuragnas
Helensvale, AU
Post #: 100
Also, Campaign Guide, for those interested. Please check it out, and discuss

Guide to The World Below (PDF)

[Reason for edit: New guide link, with (out of date) map]
Dan
ryuragnas
Helensvale, AU
Post #: 102
Dan
ryuragnas
Helensvale, AU
Post #: 103
WARNING: DO NOT DOWNLOAD THESE JUST YET, I'M HAVING ISSUES WITH IT, SO HOLD OFF UNTIL I SAY ITS GOOD.
Dan
ryuragnas
Helensvale, AU
Post #: 104
Files are good to go, read instructions on how to update (for XP). If you are on windows Vista/7, you need to uninstall the old stuff by following the update instructions AND the install instructions. Its annoying, but it works.
Dan
ryuragnas
Helensvale, AU
Post #: 105
It is confirmed, next game is at my house, due to the uni starting to charge for usage of rooms.

REMEMBER: I'm running this game, so be prepared.
Dan
ryuragnas
Helensvale, AU
Post #: 106
AND the next game has been cancelled, due to half the party not being able to attend. So, is Zack up for hosting on the 21st August? Or would you guys be interested in me running it then? You have until this Sunday to decide, so the appropriate DM can organise.
A former member
Post #: 99
Well, next session would have been my turn anyway, and I haven't hosted a game in a while. I'd be happy to host it! biggrin

I was considering something of an experiment for the next session. I purchased the base Munchkin game last week, in hopes of us being able to play. It works out well, since if we're short on players again we can still have a fun time slaying monsters and taking their treasures!

Otherwise I have ideas brewing for the next session. Renegade vylos from a mirror world, anyone? wink
Dan
ryuragnas
Helensvale, AU
Post #: 107
Sounds interesting. Remember 21st of August.
Miguel
user 22603951
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 1
Hi guys!

Are you still recruiting people? If so, can I jump in on this new game???

Please let me know, I would like to have a shot.

Cheers
Dan
ryuragnas
Helensvale, AU
Post #: 109
@Miguel: Yes we are still looking for a couple of members. Are you over 18? Some of our content may not be appropriate for under-18s, just making sure. Also, we play 4th Edition D&D, so if you have the books for that, that would be good. If not, bring a laptop, and I shall upload the books to it. If its a Mac, then the character builder may not be of use to you, I have trouble running it on windows.

@all: Game is this Sunday, be prepared for Zack's campaign.