addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Polyamory Meetup Group Message Board › New Member Introduction

New Member Introduction

Matt S
user 95450492
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 3

I just joined this group and wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am new to polyamory but am very interested in learning more about it. As my bio states, I am a bi guy interested in meeting a couple with a bisexual or bicurious male to show me the ropes with women, who I have less experience with. I'm also interested in meeting new people and friends in general so very excited to be joining this group. Hope to see people out for the next meetup!

Matt S