Its time for the May open meeting of the Alamance Makers Guild! Come and join us for hands-on demonstrations of new input/output technologies including the Oculus Rift VR headset, Google Glass, Leap Motion sensors, and Ergonomic Keyboards and Input Devices. Thanks to guest speaker Tony Crider!
As always we'll be eating dinner (for those who wish to join us) MiMi's Pizza buffet style (for $5 per person)
On the agenda:
* Thank-You's for folks involved in the Burlington Mini Maker Faire!
* Your memories and comments about the BMMF
* Announcement of Plans for our exhibit at the 2014 Maker Faire North Carolina event in Raleigh on June 7th.
* Announcement of upcoming Alamance Makers Guild events and plans for the future. * Call for Volunteers (various upcoming events)
* Show-n-Tell (Bring YOUR projects and ideas to share with the group!)
* New IO Tech by Tony Crider (interactive/hands-on) * Socializing
This is a family friendly event and is open to the general public. We encourage new members of our meetup group, folks who signed up for our mailing list at the Maker Faire, and all local fans of our page on Facebook to come out and meet us! We also encourage existing members to bring a friend and help us grow!
Please RSVP for this event, and please indicate whether you plan to eat with us ($5 per person for MiMi's Pizza), also let us know how many folks you'll be bringing with you.
Looking forward to seeing you all again after our successful 2014 Burlington Mini Maker Faire!