addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Raw Organic Vegan Meetup - Burlington Oakville Mississauga Message Board › Sources of Local Organic Produce

Sources of Local Organic Produce

Jan R.
siggysdancer
Group Organizer
Oakville, ON
Post #: 25
Please post sources of local organic produce that you know of here for others to access.
with thanks,
Jan
Jill
user 45210852
Oakville, ON
Post #: 1
Bousfields Organic Farm 905-878-6355
Milton
Derry Rd just west of Tremaine, south side

Store hours: 10am - 6pm Thursday to Sunday

Also at the Milton Farmers Market Saturday Mornings

A former member
Post #: 1
http://greenbeltfresh...­ is a great website for local produce! biggrin
Pamela T.
user 21723131
Dundas, ON
Post #: 2
Another great website to find local farm markets is, farmersmarketsincanada.com and search ontario. My first choice in choosing a farm or farmers market is a Biodynamic farm. One small biodynamic farm will be opening soon (next year hopefully) at Rejuvenating Spring Holistic Centre just north of Hwy 5 off Guelph Line Burlington. I've had great luck growing my own veggies in my square foot gardens.