Do you have a website?
Yes of course! What a ridiculous and stupid question… which business in this day and age does not have a website?
Now here is the bigger: let’s see if you will call these questions stupid:
- How many visitors did you get to your website today?
- What about this week, last week, this month or the month before?
- What contribution is your website making to your marketing effort or your business as a whole?
- Where are the visitors coming from?
- How do you convert your traffic into hard cash you can take to the bank?
- How do you get traffic in the first instance?
- Why do you even need traffic?
And….maybe the stupidest of all questions:
- Do you even need a website?
- Do you really need to spend a thousand pound for a website?
- How do you get a free website that can be up and running in minutes?
If you need the answer to these and many other questions relating to effectively using your website as a marketing tool, then attend The Business Blueprint Meetup Meeting on the 28/05/13 at 19.00 1-3 Newton Street, Coven Garden.
At this meeting I will walk you through the process of creating free websites that pulls and convert traffic.
There are three types of websites, only one of those three can be used as an effective marketing tool, the other two are just a waste of your time and resources.
- You do not need to spend a penny for a website
- You are just wasting your resources
Would you like to learn how to build a high traffic website without spending a single red penny?
Would you like to know how to drive traffic to your site?
Then book your place now for the Business Growth Blueprint Meetup: How to use your website as an effective marketing tool.
I look forward to seeing you.