addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Calgary Business Club Message Board › Free WestJet Social Media Webinar - Tuesday, May 11 @ 6pm

Free WestJet Social Media Webinar - Tuesday, May 11 @ 6pm

A former member
Post #: 6

I am a new member to this group and recently relocated to Calgary. Looking forward to attending a networking event in the near future!

I wanted to let you all know about my upcoming FREE social media webinar with the Emerging Media Advisor for WestJet, Greg Hounslow. Greg and I will be reviewing a number of social media topics and will provide some valuable tips that you can implement into your own business marketing strategy.

http://socialconnectb...­

The webinar is Tuesday, May 11th @ 6pm MDT. It will be streamed LIVE online and participation is encouraged as Greg and I will be answering questions during the broadcast.

I am also giving away five (5) FREE Social Connect Blueprint memberships for simply asking us your social media questions in advance. So, fire away ;-)

I hope to see you there!

Cheers

Trevor Turnbull