addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Calgary Steampunk Assemblage Message Board Costumes › Costume Photos galore

Costume Photos galore

Kevin J.
user 22551321
Calgary, AB
Post #: 577
Hey my fellow Cogs!

I now have a Pinterest board on which I'm "pinning" my daily collection of interesting Steampunk costume photos that I find online.

The board can be accessed here:
Gears, Goggles and Steam OH MY!

The great thing about Pinterest is that it handles the links and makes following the photos back to their sources much easier.

I also have a new blog, of the same name, on which I'm archiving my posts to our discussion board here, as well as new info and interesting stuff I find. The home page of the blog shows the most recent six photos from the Pinterest board as well.

The blog is here: Gears, Goggles, and Steam Oh My!

Wander by and take a look.

This doesn't mean I won't be posting here so no need to worry on that front, it is just easier to keep the costume photos on another system.

Keep your sightglass full, your firebox trimmed and your water iced.
Kevin/Max

A former member
Post #: 1
Nice I followed your board. Good finds!

Want to let u know I make holster belts, all made by hand in Calgary.. they are a bit more function and less costume~y but can be used for both... I like to make everyday be a bit fun, so I guess what some would call costume, I wear as a normal and functional item.

- check 'em out here : www.consciouslyaltered.etsy.com

; ) Anni

A former member
Post #: 28
Great board! I am following it now :) You may have a constant re-pinner on your hands haha

And Anni, great shop!
A former member
Post #: 4
Wicked cool board! Now following.

Me and Anni have a thing called the Regalia Project...she brings her creative textile genius and I do the "get to the bottom of who you are and what that looks like as Regalia"...for every day and Special Occasions...!

We have a meetup group and Facebook groups and would love to help you Steampunks on the costume making side of things. We plan to have day-long crafting retreats, treasure hunting outings and to collaborate to set up tables at events under the Regalia Project banner.

Search us out! If you want to set aside costume making time especially, and if you have skills to offer, that would be cool.

See you out there!

Nicole
Kevin J.
user 22551321
Calgary, AB
Post #: 645
Quick note to say that if you haven't been by my Pinterest Board lately you might want to check it out.
I have over 2700 costume photos there now and more everyday.

It is interesting how they are all obviously Steampunk but they are all different too.

Such a fantastic array of costume possibilities out there smile

Kevin/Max
Kevin J.
user 22551321
Calgary, AB
Post #: 652
And...just because it's been a whilecool

My Pinterest board has over 3300 photos on it now.
If you are looking for costume ideas check it out.
Gears ,Gioggles and Steam Oh My!

Kevin/Max
Kevin J.
user 22551321
Calgary, AB
Post #: 657
Quick update if you haven't been by my Pinterest Board lately.
I have over 3700 photos pinned there.
Lots of good costume inspirations.
Come by and check it out!
Gears,Goggles and Steam Oh My!

Kevin/Max
Heather B.
user 192822224
Airdrie, AB
Post #: 1
Though this message board doesn't appear to be updated anymore, I have to thank you for creating this Pinterest board! I am entirely new to this all and will peruse this board and inspire myself! One day, I hope to don such outfits. Thank you!
Kevin J.
user 22551321
Calgary, AB
Post #: 659
Thanks Heather.
I hope you enjoy being part of the Steampunk World!
Also in case anybody else is curious, there are more than 4500 pics on my Pinterest board now smile
Kevin/Max
Kevin J.
user 22551321
Calgary, AB
Post #: 661
Hey Gang
My Pinterest is up to 4700+ photos now.
Check it out if you haven't been by lately biggrin
Gears,Goggles and Steam OH MY!
Kevin/Max