Cambridge Semantic Web Message Board › 13th April 2010 Meetup Event Summary

13th April 2010 Meetup Event Summary

Kingsley I.
user 3320828
Group Organizer
Burlington, MA
Post #: 8
All,

At best, I partially -- if even that -- achieved my goal of conducting a Linked Data introduction and demystification session. Anyway, thanks to the Web's ubiquity and stickiness, I've put together a collection of resources (presentations, videos, and live demos) that more than covers what I couldn't squeeze into yesterday's session.

Links:

1. Demystifying Linked Data Presentation -- (includes a few additional items)
2. Video demonstrating how EAV model based Resource Descriptors (e.g. Description of a Blog Post) unobtrusively unveil the "Linked Data" tweak to the Web
3. General Collection of Live Linked Data Demos
4. Collection of Live eCommerce oriented Linked Data Demos
5. Collection of Live Linked Data Meshup Demos
6. Collection of Live Linked Geopspatial oriented Data Meshups -- includes an iPhone demo that shows items of interest around you current Geo Location
7. My Youtube Channel -- Collection of various Linked Data usecase Demos (e.g. FOAF+SSL based WebIDs and Conceptual Linked Data Views or Relational Data Sources etc..)
8. Podcast Interview with Jon Udell -- covers the issue of Structured Descriptions and the Web of Linked Data .

Of course you can all track, read, and search my blog for relevant post relating to the subject of Linked Data.