addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Cardboard Club Message Board › New Organizer, Same Great Night of Board Games

New Organizer, Same Great Night of Board Games

Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Hi Everyone,
Emiel, the original organizer for the Monday night Board Game Meetup at The Side Door cafe, has had to step down and has graciously offered to let me take over the group. (Thanks, Emiel!)
If you've been to the Meetup before, you've probably seen me and may even have thought I was already the organizer since I'm there so often! In any case, the Meetup will be continuing as before - every 1st and 3rd Monday at The Side Door. We always have a good combination of regulars and new faces. Hope to see both those of you I've played with before and some new folks out at the Meetup this coming Monday.