addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Carrboro & Chapel Hill Social Club Message Board › Frank Art Gallery (Chapel Hill) Has an Opening Reception for the Art Walk 7/

Frank Art Gallery (Chapel Hill) Has an Opening Reception for the Art Walk 7/8 6-9pm

A former member
Post #: 6
Frank Art Gallery at 109 Franklin Street, Chapel Hill
Has an opening reception for the Art Walk 7/8 6-9pm ‘BLACK & WHITE" IS COMING’
There is a paid parking lot off Rosemary Street. Perhaps we can car pool to the Frank and the come back to finish the art walk in Carrboro? What do folks think?
See the link for more information:
http://hosted.vertica...­
Lois
Lois_Lane
Carrboro, NC
Post #: 1,892

That sounds like a great idea. Anybody who wants to park at or carpool can meet me at The Red Hen at 201 W. Weaver Street. Free parking. Because of the construction, you'll have to come in from one of the side streets or from the Farmer's Market end of W. Weaver.

If y'all meet at Southern Rail, I can pick you up at 6:15 and drive down.

Call me, Amy.