addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Carrboro & Chapel Hill Social Club Message Board › Beer Tasting Reminder

Beer Tasting Reminder

A former member
Hi everyone! Just a reminder that the beer tasting is tonight at 8pm. RSVPs will close at noon because I need to give Evan the final head count. Please keep in mind that if you RSVP "yes," beer will actually be purchased according to the final count, so your $5 is very important in recouping that expense. If you find you can attend but the registration is closed, please email me and I will see if there is still a spot. We'll do everything we can to get you there!
Thanks,
Mandey