addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Carrboro & Chapel Hill Social Club Message Board › Zog's Beer Tasting Info

Zog's Beer Tasting Info

A former member
Hey everyone!  If you've already RSVP'd "yes" to this meetup, would you mind just confirming that you will be there tonight?  I am about to purchase the beer and the final head count is needed.  Sorry to send you this, but in the past, attendance has been somewhat spotty and this week's tasting has about 25 people coming, so we want to make sure we get the right amount!

If you have not RSVP'd for this event yet, please let me know if you'd like to come.  I have extended the RSVP time until 4pm; I know the noon shut-out time has negatively affected sign-ups in the past.

Basically, WE WANT YOU THERE TONIGHT! It's our biggest one yet, and we'll have some extra snacks and stuff.  This is gonna be a fun one, so let's get a final count!