addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Carrboro & Chapel Hill Social Club Message Board › Important Potluck info!

Important Potluck info!

A former member
Hi, everyone! I'm so excited about this potluck! Pease let me know what dish you're planning to bring, if you know. I'm making little flags that correspond with whatever country you're representing and I want everyone to have a flag! You can reply to this email of post it on the message board if you want to claim a dish.

There can absolutely be repeat countries, so don't worry if someone already picked yours. And remember, if you do not bring a dish, it will cost $8 to eat the buffet. The money goes to the meetup fund and the paper product and soda fund.

Thanks!