add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Carrboro & Chapel Hill Social Club Message Board › Triangle Jazz Orchestra tonight

Triangle Jazz Orchestra tonight

A former member
Hello, everyone!  I'm so excited about tonight's performance!  I will be in The ArtsCenter's Main Gallery around 7:30 with a Meetup sign.  My cell is 919-259-0438 just in case you need directions or won't be able to make it.  I also get emails on my phone, so if it's easier for you to email me, that's fine!

I am also on the staff of The ArtsCenter, so if you can't find me for some reason, just ask for Mandey at the Box Office and they'll be able to point me out!

One request, though.  If you aren't able to make it, please let me know.  The ArtsCenter Meetup I scheduled on Sunday had several RSVPs and no one showed up as far as I know.  I would just like to know how many to expect.

Thanks so much.