addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Carrboro & Chapel Hill Social Club Message Board › Old Time Jam info

Old Time Jam info

A former member
Hi, everyone! I will be at The ArtsCenter with a Meetup sign around 5:30 (maybe a few minutes before) in the main gallery near the box office. Please take a second to change your RSVP status if you can't attend tonight. I'd like to know how many to expect. My cell is 9192590438 so shoot me a text if you need directions or have any questions. I might not be able to check my email for a while, so text or Meetup board is the best way to let me know if you need anything. Thanks!
Mandey.