The Carrboro & Chapel Hill Social Club Message Board › Time for a Leadership Change

Time for a Leadership Change

Amy J
user 3848370
Chapel Hill, NC
All,

Happy New Year and hope you are all well. I am emailing to let you know that tomorrow I will step down as Organizer for the Carrboro & Chapel Hill Social Club.  This is not a new consideration since I had hoped to have someone else take on this role last year.  Now that my work situation has changed, I no longer have the time to complete the tasks needed as Organizer.

I am giving this notice to see if any of you are interested stepping into this role. (You would need to pick a new leadership team, be responsible for the ~ $75 every 6 mths MeetUp dues, and change the outgoing email sent to all new members since the one I composed will be deleted.)  Once I step down there will be 15 days for someone within Carrboro & Chapel Hill Social Club to become the new Organizer or MeetUp will remove it from their website. I have enjoyed being organizer for the past two years.  Let me know if you are interested by Friday 2/1 afternoon when I plan to step down.  In addition, I will no longer been able to host the 2nd Friday Art Walk, and will remove myself as host on the same day.  Feel free to forward this email. Thanks for your consideration and let me know if you have any questions. Amy J
A former member
Post #: 3
Thanks for your leadership Amy. You've done a lot of great work for the group.
A former member
Post #: 4
Anyone in the group interested in co-organizing? If you are, please contact me.

Thanks,

Yvonne