addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Carrboro & Chapel Hill Social Club Message Board › Seating tonight at the Oasis

Seating tonight at the Oasis

Robert R.
user 95742512
Carrboro, NC
Greetings, everyone,
I operate the Oasis and am pleased to be hosting members of our meetup group tonight for jazz with the Julia Price Trio. I will be setting an area aside for our group for around 10 people. It would be helpful if everyone could arrive by 8pm if possible as my venue is small and it might be hard to hold seat for very long. The Oasis is inside Carr Mill Mall between Elmo's and Panzanella. One Love, Robert Roskind