Join us at Le Midi Bistro on Friday April 5th from 6:30PM - 10:30PM for a fun night experiencing French culinary delights, exquisite drinks and Karaoke. Located in the heart of Union Square on E13th Street Between 5th Avenue and University Place, Le Midi Bistro serves a modern take on hearty French country cuisine in a warm, welcoming and sophisticated setting. The vibrant bar has an extensive wine, beer, liquor and cocktail list with vintage French films being projected above.
The Karaoke Cave is located in the lower level of Le Midi Bistro. With a fun and friendly vibe, you can belt out anything from Bob Dylan to the Spice Girls. The Cave has a full service bar, and Karaoke is available in the open area around the bar as well as private rooms.
Chef David C. Ferraro of Le Midi Bistro has worked at the UN Plaza Hotel (now Hyatt International); the prestigious BR Guest Restaurant Group; Il Porto Bice Group; and Midtown's upscale French bistro, Montparnasse. Chef Ferraro also exhibited his culinary talents in the slopes and Bayside restaurants of Vail and San Francisco as well as the chic tastes of Westport, Connecticut and The Hamptons. "Rustic Italian and the bold flavors of the French bistro," is how Chef Ferraro describes his culinary style.
***$10 cash minimum suggested donation at the door to benefit the victims' family of the Sandy Hook Elementary School tradegy in Newtown, CT. All funds will be donated to Catholic Charities of Fairfield County (Diocese of Bridgeport), which has set up a Sandy Hook fund.***
***For a little more clarity as some questions were asked: you do not need to speak French or sing to attend this event. The French theme pertains to the food and drinks, French films being projected above the bar and French music (other music is played too). Karaoke is available in the lower level for those who wish to sing.***
We have a great deal for our party:
- Entire venue, which includes the upstairs French lounge and downstairs Karaoke Cave for a party of 250+ people
- Free passed appetizers (Carrot Fritter with Yogurt Dip, Battered Shrimp with Ponzu, Mini Lobster Sliders, Mini Kobe Beef Sliders, Mini Crab Cakes with Smokey Paprika Dip, Spicy Chicken Wings)
- Free Karaoke in the open area as well as private rooms in the Karaoke Cave
- $5 craft beers
- $7 cocktails (French Martini, Cosmopolitan, Mojito, French Gimlet)
- $7 House Red or White Wine (Pinot Grigio, Sauvignon Blanc, Malbec, Grenache)
- $5 French dishes to try (Shrimp Beignet with Siracha Chili Sauce, Goat Cheese Fritters with Spicy Tomato Sauce, Gaufrette Potato Crisps with Saffron Garlic Aioli, Pomme Frites, Crisp Chicken Tenders with Lemon Jam & Smoke Paprika Aioli, Filo Stuffed with Duck Confit and Goat Cheese & Vegetables, Chicken Wings with Garlic & Soy Sauce)
Le Midi Bistro
11 East 13th Street
Between 5th Avenue & University Place
New York, NY 10003
Directions: Take the L,N,Q,R,4,5,6 to Union Square.
Your Hosts: Ask for Joe, Toan or Tony from The Catholic Fellowship. All guests will be given a name tag.
Feel free to invite friends.