Central Coast Vegan Network Message Board › Too many emails? Too few? You can change it.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Some people are concerned that this group is generating too many emails and that this leads to people dropping out or ignoring important messages. If you feel you are getting too many - or too few - there is a way to change it.
1. Go to the meetup group: http://vegetarian.mee...
2. Look at the very top of the page, above the meetup page. You'll see the meetup logo, a couple of other things, and you'll see your name and "profile" up there. Click on "profile".
3. This is your general meetup profile. Click on the "groups" tab.
4. Find "Central Coast Vegetarian Network meetup" in the list. Click on "view profile".
5. Under the name of the group, click on "edit group profile".
6. Under "Settings" you'll see "mailing list". You can choose to receive emails as they are sent, in one daily digest, or not at all. Choose which you want. If you choose to receive no messages DO remember to check the website often! Or you will be missing notices of meetups you may want to attend.
That's it! Not too hard!
The Central Coast Vegetarian Network Meetup Group