Announcing a new Meetup for Charleston Area Cooks & Recipe Sharing Meetup!What
: Keepin' It SimpleWhen
: Sunday, September 26,[masked]:00 PMPrice
: $2.00 per personWhere
: Nancy's Home
Goose Creek, SC 29445
Hello foodies! This month's meetup theme is about keeping our recipes simple. Many of you have great dishes that are not complicated to make but are very delicious! This is your time to shine!
The rules of this meetup are:
1. The recipe needs to have 5 ingredients or less (ALL ingredients included) OR
2. The recipe needs to be completely made in 30 minutes or less
Choose one of the two (or both) above! So dig through those recipes and KEEP IT SIMPLE!
We'll be meeting at Nancy's home in Goose Creek. I will post the address to those who RSVP "yes" for the meetup closer to the meetup time. Please check your email for the address so that you don't miss out.
I look forward to seeing everyone one the end of September! Oh - be thinking about your dish for Thanksgiving in October! More details to come about that meetup later.
A couple of reminders for these meetups:
1. Please don't be a no-show. Beginning immediately, if you are a no-show to 2 meetups, you'll be removed from the group. Also, if you show a pattern of saying you'll attend and then canceling at the last minute, you'll be removed from the group. Hosts of these meetups plan the drinks/paper products based on the number of RSVPs and it's only fair for people to show up when they commit.
2. We charge $2 for every meetup to help the host pay for drinks/paper products. You are responsible for paying that fee.
3. We often have a lot of leftovers and usually people want to share them with the group. If you'd like to take leftovers, please bring with you a container and some kind of covering (lid, foil, saran wrap, etc.). This prevents burdening the host with providing this extra stuff.
RSVP to this Meetup:http://www.meetup.com/The-Charleston-Cooking-And-Recipes-Meetup-Group/calendar/14674531/