addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Charleston Italian Language Meetup Message Board › Wow! A sizzling summer update!

Wow! A sizzling summer update!

Chuck W.
user 7073938
Arlington, TX
Buongiorno a tutti!

Wow! Thank you very much for your participation. You all are breaking all attendance records for social events during the summer. We have never had some many events with so many people during the summer. I want to thank Meredith for hosting a beautiful evening event at her home. It was a huge success and I have heard nothing but good about it. We have started scheduling autumn events and these could easily fill up so you may want to see what is coming up at http://iltavoloitalia...­ where you can see all of the upcoming events. In addition, since I am working on scheduling the remainder of the year it is time to find out who may want to host an event at their home. We only have four opportunities left to host a party for the group this year. They are for the weekends of; Sept. 8th, Nov. 3rd, Nov. 17th and December 8th. Thank you again to those of you who already signed up to host an event. If you would be willing to help us out by hosting a social gathering please email me and thank you for helping to make this a great group! Remember, you do not have to know Italian to attend an event, plenty of English is spoken but if you do speak Italian or are learning Italian you will have opportunity to practice and/or speak Italian there. So here are some of our upcoming events;

1. Social Meet-ups

a. Our next commercial treat is at Bacco this Saturday, July 21st in Mount Pleasant! This event is full already! I am looking forward to see everybody who signed up there! Remember, if you RSVP’d yes for this event and later find you will not be able to make, please change your RSVP as Restaurants reserve tables and sometimes make decisions on staffing based on our reservations. Thank you for your help. If you need to you may change your RSVP at­

b. Then we have a very special opportunity for a great diverse event in Awendaw! There will be a potential for swimming, boating, fishing, bocce and more! Wow, for me it will be like a 3 or 4 hour vacation except with the most beautiful people I know. The members of Il Tavolo Italiano! 37 people have already signed up! There is still some room left but this could be a sellout (it will be a lot of fun) so I hope you decide today to come. RSVP at­

c. Then on Sunday August 5 Joe and Kathleen are hosting their second annual pool party/barbecue! If you ever met these two then you already know how much fun this is bound to be which is shown by the fact that 46 people have already signed up to come! Don’t miss this one! RSVP at­

d. More great events already on the schedule, some are filling up and more will be added very soon! You can find them at: http://iltavoloitalia...­ Stay tuned!

2. Learning Italian

a. If you are interested in taking one of the Italian language workshops then keep an eye on these weekly updates because we (as a group) will soon be voting on which classes you want to see taught in each location this fall! And we will be announcing when those polls are ready in this update.

b. If you are interested in private one on one tutoring, there are still openings so feel free to email me for further information.

c. We did not have sufficient interest in daytime classes at this time so we won’t be starting any yet but who knows? Maybe in the fall!

d. And thank you to all of you who are taking summer workshops!

Ci vediamo presto! Grazie a tutti per tutto - Siete veramente belle persone!
Remember to visit us at: