addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Charleston Italian Language Meetup Message Board › We will not be having Monday night classes - sorry

We will not be having Monday night classes - sorry

Chuck W.
user 7073938
Arlington, TX
Due to circumstances that I can't go into at this point in time, I am sad to have to announce that we will not be having any Monday night classes this session. Anybody that paid for these classes in advance will be reimbursed in full.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Chuck