Membership cards to Il Tavolo Italiano are not necessary to take classes or join in any social activities, but they do have some perks. If you decide to purchase a membership card, here's what you get in return:
* discounts at our sponsor restaurants & stores (usually 10-15%)
* $10 off long Italian classes (10-12 weeks)
* you don't pay the $1 meetup fee associated with social events
Cards cost $20 and are good for a year. Contact me (Erin) if you'd like one.
Again, cards are not necessary, but if you're an active member of the group and especially if you frequent any sponsor restaurants, the savings could really add up over the course of a year.
* Cards are valid for a year.
* Pay for membership card with cash or check.
* Sponsors are subject to change, so check this site to verify who gives us discounts.
* Each person will be required to have their own card (i.e., couples cannot share a card).
If you have any questions, let me know! Grazie.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|Italian Classes - Winter-Spring 2015||April 6, 2015 5:30 PM||Erin|
|Membership Cards||January 30, 2014 3:32 PM||Erin|
|Which class(es) should I take?||January 24, 2014 1:21 AM||Erin|
|Charleston Italian Language Meetup Social Events||April 19, 2015 9:19 PM||Erin|
|Descriptions of Italian Workshops||March 18, 2015 1:24 PM||Erin|
|About The Charleston Italian Language Meetup||October 28, 2012 9:49 PM||Erin|