|Sent on:||Monday, October 10, 2011 1:13 PM|
I live in
From: [address removed]
[mailto:[address removed]] On
Behalf Of Scott Szczepaniak
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 12:54 PM
To: [address removed]
Subject: [seakayaking-59] Special Invitation to Charleston Sea Kayaking Meetup Members...
We are quite excited about our Ginormous Swap Meet this coming Saturday, October 15 from 8 am - 5 pm.
We're advertising on the radio and in the newspapers, and are expecting a big turn-out of folks swapping outdoor gear.
We're discounting lots of stuff in the store for the swap meet. Feel free to come by Wednesday, Thursday or Friday this week from 10 - 6 and take advantage of some of the sales:
* Kokatat and Stohlquist lifejackets at half- off! (Last years models.)
* Select new Werner paddles up to 45% off!
* Malone and other cartopping equipment at 50% off!
* Select Sunday Afternoon hats at 25% off!
* And some great deals on new, used, fleet and consignment kayaks... check here for a partial list. And lots of other great deals around the shop.
Free food, drink, and music. Make some cash, get some great deals, go paddling and make new friends! What better way to spend your Saturday?
And don't forget about the Ginormous Folly
River Paddle Marsh Paddle scheduled for 9:00 am Saturday Morning... come
early, drop off your outdoor equipment and clothing to swap, head off for your
paddle, and come back for lunch on the (Sea kayak
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Scott Szczepaniak ([address removed]) from The Charleston Sea Kayaking Meetup Group.
To learn more about Scott Szczepaniak, visit his/her member profile