The Charlotte Animal Welfare Meetup Group Message Board › 6th Annual Great Harvest Bread Charity Event - Sunday Aug 19th 1:30

6th Annual Great Harvest Bread Charity Event - Sunday Aug 19th 1:30

A former member
Hi All:  I look forward to meeting other animal lovers (and animal welfare activists) this Sunday at the Harvest Bread on Rea Road (directions in the meetup).  I welcome all who can attend to come out and help support financially and in spirit the animals in need in our community.

I will be at the entrance to the Harvest Bread restaurant at 1:15 to 1:45 trying to make myself appear the obvious event leader (I am leaning toward wearing my doggie winter hat/scarf combo - I suspect I will be the only one in the crowd wearing a winter scarf).  My cell phone is 704-999-1775.

I have no idea of how large the crowd will be and if there will be room for all of us to "break bread" together in the restaurant.  As backup, I will brink a tarp and blanket or two just in case we turn this into a picnic.

Thanks to all who are posted questions/responses about this event.  There is a link embedded in the meetup event that provides most details of the event.  Thank you all who have already signed up!

Eura Tunstall