addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Charlotte French & Francophone Meetup Group Message Board › Needing a favor....

Needing a favor....

Jason B.
user 12612550
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
From our Member Marie-Claude,

"I am a French Kindergarten teacher in Rock Hill (20 minute-ride from Ballentyne) and we are looking for French natives speakers who would volunteer or sub at Rosewood Elementary International School. They don`t have to be certified teachers to come and help us in the classroom (Kindergarten and 1st grade). However, if there is certified teachers in your group, please invite them to communicate with me at 704-661-1932 or write at mouellet@rhmail.org .

Thank you so  much! I hope I will be able to have French over Sushi with y'all one day!  ;)

Marie-Claude

So if anyone can help please reach out to Marie Claude...merci pour tout!