• Radio France Internationale
• SBS French program from Sydney, Australia
• Espace Francophone
• Rendez-Vous Consulat Général de France à La Nouvelle-Orléans
• listenlive.eu European radio stations streaming live on the internet
• Le Canard Folk
• Chérie FM
• Learn French while also tuning up your Irish accent with VERBcast. All the podcasts are available for free from the iTunes Music Store (just search on VERBcast). Here's their story:
The VERBcast started out as a project we developed last summer. It was tested throughout the month of September with a small group of students who had signed up for a "secret assignment" on the LanguageZone website. Over four weeks they followed each programme and throughout the four weeks they completed tests on the website.
The VERBcast was the first full course in Europe delivered entirely by podcasting, and at the end of the four week trial period the programs were released to the public via the iTunes Music Store. Since then the episodes have been downloaded over 35,000 times across the world!
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|Preferred Businesses||April 17, 2011 5:22 PM||Jason B.|
|French food and drink in Charlotte||June 1, 2010 1:19 PM||Jeanne|
|Additional List of Helpful French Websites||March 4, 2010 3:07 PM||former member|
|French Broadcasts and Podcasts||March 4, 2010 2:30 PM||former member|
|About The Charlotte French & Francophone Meetup Group||June 5, 2010 10:29 AM||Jeanne|