addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Chicago Area Asatru Discussion Group Message Board › new member meeting?

new member meeting?

Cindy W.
user 37068512
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
As a new member, It would be nice to have a get together on the Far North West Side of Chicago, I do not drive and would like to meet some like minded people like myself. Any suggestions ?
A former member
I'm from the Northwest Subs, I can drive somewhere, as time permits. Weekend Afternoons are best for me as I work thirdshift. Meet near Woodfield anyone?
Chuck A K.
CKFROST
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
I'd be up for this. I am on the Northwest side.
Joe
user 10645942
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
As a member of the Meetup group, you are able to propose a meeting place and time. If two other people agree to it, it becomes an "official meeting". We normally have meetings once a month. About every other month we meet at the Lincoln restaurant at Irving Park, Damen, & Lincoln. If you are looking for something specific to the northwest side of Chicago, what would you think of the Hops and Barley at 4359 N. Milwaukee?

Joe
Chuck A K.
CKFROST
Chicago, IL
Post #: 3
Hops and Barley is fine by me
A former member
Post #: 2
I could probably do it, I do work third shift. So for me, I'd need a Sat. late afternoon-evening or Sunday.