Looking to start the GAPS protocol or just need some guidance in how to heal with diet? Topic of the evening is the GAPS Introduction Diet. When and how to do this step.
Learn about whole food nutrition and a healing protocol to restore your natural immunity - GAPS™.
GAPS™ stands for Gut & Psychology Syndrome which establishes a connection between the functions of the digestive system, the immune system, and the brain.
Each GAPS™ Connections session will last about 2 hours and will include:
• a GAPS™ lesson - simple lessons to help you implement a healing protocol
• food samples or live cooking demo.
• opportunity to share news about local suppliers of food, supplements or kitchen equipment
• tips from experienced GAPS participants
• a question and answer session
• an opportunity to purchase GAPS books & DVDs
2014 Schedule GAPS Connections
Wednesdays 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Jan 8 – Introduction to GAPS
Jan 22 – Gut & Psychology Syndrome
Feb 5 – Gut & Physiology Syndrome
Feb 19 – GAPS Nutritional Protocol
Mar 5 – The Full GAPS Diet
Mar 19 – Stages of the GAPS Diet
April 2 – Supplements for GAPS
Apr 16 – Detoxification
Apr 30 – Practical Issues & Troubleshooting
May 14 – A Healthy Future
May 28 – Cardiovascular Health
June 11 – Cardiovascular Health & Pot Luck
Cost : $15 per session Pay here